Payment and Delivery
1. Payments are processed securely using Paypal account or credit/debit card.
2. You will receive confirmation of payment with receipt to the email address provided after completing your transaction.
3. Your order will be processed once we receive the confirmation of transfer.
4. Once we receive the payment confirmation you will receive email confirming that your order has been processed and tracking number for your delivery.
1. All items are only delivered as long as there is stock remaining. In case delivery of product or group of products is not possible, DECORSHOP portal is obliged to immediately inform clients about this fact. If client has already paid for the product, the amount paid will be returned immediately.
2. Every product has an estimate of order processing and delivery time, which is counted from the next working day, or from the moment we receive the payment confirmation. Orders with various delivery times are sent together, after all items have been prepared for delivery. However DECORSHOP holds the right to send items separately.
3. Delivery is processed according to provided in the internet order costs of items and delivery. In case client would like to have a special type of delivery, which incurs additional costs, it is client's responsibility to cover these additional costs.
Damage incurred during delivery
1. If the delivered item or the container in which it was delivered has visible damage, you should refuse the delivery and file a written complaint with the courier. You should also notify DECORSHOP immediately about the situation via phone or email.
2. When informing DECORSHOP team about damage that has occurred during delivery additional material in form of photographs or a short video of the package is preferable.